Updated Friday, October 5, 2018.
- (a) Without the express written permission of Inference, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this content, but you may download material for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine-readable copy and one print copy, for personal use only. You may not distribute any part of the content over any network, or sell it, or offer it for sale. Neither files nor content from the website may be used to construct any kind of database.
(b) Inference does not wish its content to be compromised by sites that feature advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our content. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the content in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright, or in a way we have not authorized.
- The content and website are provided “as is,” without any express or implied warranties. Inference does not warrant that this service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through this website. Inference cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the content available through this website, or of the website itself. Inference does not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other material or database displayed, uploaded, or distributed in this website or available through links available through the website. Inference reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in this website. Inference does not guarantee or warrant that the content or materials that may be downloaded or accessed from the website do not contain computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code. Inference is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code. You expressly agree that you will assume all risk related to the quality and the performance of the website and the accuracy or completeness of its content.
- Inference and its directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data in any way related to the content. Nor are they liable for any claim, loss, or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions, or other inaccuracies in the content and website (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this agreement), even if Inference has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall we be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost profits, personal injury (including death) and property damage of any nature whatsoever that result from (a) the use of, or the inability to use, inference-review.com or content, materials or functions thereof, or (b) the conduct or actions, whether online or offline, of any user of inference-review.com or any other person or entity, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The section titles in Inference are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- By accessing and using this site, you agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of inference-review.com, by which we mean, without limitation, that you may not:
- access data not intended for you or log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting a virus to, or overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing, or crashing, inference-review.com;
- send unsolicited e-mail, including promotions or advertising of products or services;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting; or
- attempt, facilitate, or encourage any of the above.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate occurrences that involve violations of the law or the security of inference-review.com. We may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- We may change inference-review.com or delete content or features in any way, at any time and for any reason or no reason.
- The website allows to you send letters to the editor (“Letters to the Editor Service.”) The Letters to the Editor Service may be terminated at any time without notice. By using the Letters to the Editor Service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Messages submitted to the Letters to the Editor Service are selected by Inference at its sole discretion from among those submitted through the website. Inference has the right to refuse to post, or remove, edit, or abridge, any message, letter, or posting, for any reason, and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, all at Inference’s sole discretion. You agree to be fully responsible for your own submissions and to access and use the Letters to the Editor Service at your own risk, on an as-is basis. By sending a message to the Letters to the Editor Service, you are granting Inference a perpetual, royalty-free, and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell such message and letter, and to use your name and any other identifying information you provide in connection with that message or letter. You agree to indemnify and hold Inference and its directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, and licensors harmless from any claims, damages, losses, or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise out of any material you submit to the Letters to the Editor Service, including, without limitation, any material submitted or otherwise provided by you that infringes any copyright, trademark, or intellectual property right of any person, or defames any person, or violates any person’s rights of publicity or privacy.
- This agreement may be terminated by Inference for any reason at any time. All sections of this agreement shall survive such termination.